Meeting weekly from end of September 2016 through the end of March 2017
Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point
- Meets Thursdays from 9:45 to 11:15 am in the parish center. Childcare may be provided.
Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point is our foundational 22-session course, designed for women who are new to Walking with Purpose as well as those with more experience in Bible study. Join us as we take a deeper dive into the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us. Some of the questions we’ll explore:
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
Keeping in Balance
- Meets Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:00 pm in the St. Agnes school library.
Keeping in Balance, a 22-session course, focuses on creating balance within. Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard to balance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? Unfortunately, this can leave us feeling frazzled and out of control. God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives. Keeping in Balance will take us on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges. Join us as we explore biblical ways that we can manage life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. A lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.
Complete the registration form and submit paperwork and payment to the parish office.
For more details, click here
Questions? Please contact Kristen Allen, 703-307-2960
For more information on Walking with Purpose, go to http://walkingwithpurpose.com/about-us/