For the handicapped-access entrance ramp to the church, enter via the N. Stafford St. parking lot.
From the Washington Beltway (I-495) and I-66
- From north of Washington, take 495 West toward Northern Virginia.
- Take left Exit 45-B to I-66 East.
- From I-66 take exit 71 west to N. Glebe Rd. Exit puts you on N. Fairfax Dr., which intersects with Glebe Rd., approximately 1/3 of a mile.
- Turn left at light onto N. Glebe Rd.
- Immediately past I-66 exit, take right on N. 15th St.
- Go 7 blocks to N. Randolph St. and turn left.
- St. Agnes is on the left 4 blocks north.
From Washington, DC
- Take Key Bridge to Rosslyn.
- Immediately past Marriott hotel, turn right onto Route 29-W (Lee Hwy.).
- Go approximately 2 miles and at intersection with N. Quincy St. (traffic light; Carriage House restaurant on left).
- Bear left onto Old Lee Hwy. where it branches from main thoroughfare (Old Dominion Dr.).
- Go 2 blocks west and turn left onto N. Randolph. St.
- St. Agnes is on the right 3 blocks south.
From I-395 heading North
- Take Washington Blvd. (Rt. 27), Exit 8 (first one to Clarendon).
- Cross Wilson Blvd.
- At Washington and Lee High School, take right onto N. Quincy St.
- Take left onto N. 17th St. (2 blocks north of I-66 underpass).
- Turn right onto N. Randolph St.
- St. Agnes is on the left 2 blocks north.